As a series of blogpost about this mid life crisis, which is currently going strong in the 9th year, I post this another theory of mind expansion and re-wiring of the mind.
I believe there is only one quest in life, that is the expansion of the mind.
MIND EXPANSION is an attempt to expand your mind so your capacity to handle the complexities and ambiguities of life become increasing good, you become adept at finding solutions to the myriad questions life throws at you. In turn you are able to take new challenges often, and you are never stuck in a rut.It can also be termed as changing the frequency of your brain from alpha to theta at will.(Most of us operate from the alpha frequency). So how do we do this??
Well if you are smart person like me, you sleep and sleep and dream and dream, and if you are a billionaire smart guy like bill gates, you hire a couple of nuero-scientists and pay them a few thousand dollars to pass a few electomagnetic waves into your brain and you can become Gandhi or Hitler for a day, depending on your appetite for risk.
Here are a few other ways you can expand your mind in a quick way. For ease divided into 2 categories.
a)External stimuli or b) Internal catalyst.
Some examples of external stimuli
- Go travelling to exotic places.(europe is a good choice) and people in the west should come to India.
- Try physically challenging stuff, like running marathons, climbing everest, rowing across pacific ocean or Indian ocean.
- Earn a lot of money, so that you can change the external stimulus. Think big cars, exotic houses, and hedonist vacations.
- Chase beautiful women (be a Casanova, if you have the skill.) Surround yourself with beautiful intelligent people.
- Do stufs like physical work-out, competitive sports (body stretches work extremely well for me, it literally streches my mind)
- Walk out of your marriage or relationship, or better be ditched!!
Some examples of internal catalyst are
- Try intoxicating stuff like smoking, alcohol, marijuana, cocaine etc…
- Do things you love, example:reading,writing,dancing,music or even work (if you love your work)
- Be in the presence of enlightened person.
- Love & compassion.
My frustration comes from the fact that yes, I have attempted at least some of the above stuff , but has my mind expanded? doesn’t look so, right?
if my mind has expanded why are there more questions in my life than solutions, why do I take such a long time to get my answers (if at all I get it).
But what I have observed is that the questions have become much more tougher and complex, is this a sign that my mind has expanded or is in a dilapidated state.
Maybe i NEED A REWIRING OF MY MIND?
Disclaimer: I am not an expert, and all these theories are just a way to amuse myself and improve my writing skills. Readers are the sufferers!